- Southend Airport Parking is a family run Airport Parking company with over 9 years’ experience in the transport and chauffeuring business.
- We take pride in the Park & Ride and Meet & Greet services we offer and will do our upmost to make sure every one of our customers is highly satisfied with our service.
- We believe that a happy customer is a repeat customer.
- We offer a convenient Park and Ride service that is the shortest for a Southend Airport car park, being a 3 - 4 minute transfer mini-bus ride to the main terminal doors, and our mini-buses leave when you want to, so no waiting around.
- Also to save even more time we offer a Meet and Greet service that is second to none.
- Have your car waiting for you as you walk out of the terminal and be off home quicker than if you used Southend Airports own onsite Car Park.
- Besides offering all our blue badge customer’s a Discounted Meet and Greet upgrade, we maintain a Loyalty scheme for our regular customers who receive a discount on every future booking for them and their Family and Friends.
- That's not all, we photograph each and every vehicle, including the speedo, as proof your vehicle is not driven more than the 1.6 miles journey from terminal to the secure CCTV, high security fenced, 24 hour Patrolled Car Park for Meet and Greet or at all for Park and Ride.
Meet and Greet :
- SACP Southend Airport Car Park offer a convenient and cost effective way to park your car at London Southend Airport.
- Travelling by aeroplane with children and elderly people can be difficult at the best of times but SACP Meet & Greet takes away a large part of that problem, both at the beginning and at the end of your trip !
- Our staff will meet you at the terminal to pick your car up from you and will be waiting with your car outside the terminal when you land.
- Our Meet and Greetservice is simple to book and simple to use.
- All you have to do is drive to London Southend Airport (call us when you are 15 minutes away) and one of our drivers will meet you outside the terminal to collect your car from you.
- All you need to do is hand over your vehicle at the nearest space to the terminal doors (a 10 second walk away).
- Your car will then be driven to our secure Car Park, which is equipped with high security fencing, flood lights and CCTV.
- The Car Park is also manned 24 hours a day as is the CCTV, which too is in operation every day 24/7.
- On your return, your car will be waiting for you, started, warm and ready, outside the terminal building ready for you to drive home straight away.
- NO waiting for a bus or walking for ages to the other side of a busy car park with all your luggage.
- Our service guarantees to save you a lot of time and gives you the satisfaction of hassle free parking.
SACP Meet & Greet is also cheaper than you think.
- We take great pride in offering customers cheap prices.
- Our Meet & Greet service is also excellent for passengers with heavy or awkward luggage such as golfers, skiers, surfers and photographers.
- Meet and Greet is also the safest option for people travelling alone.
- Travellers going away for business can also benefit from this time saving, cost effective and highly convenient service.
Your car's Security is number 1 at SACP:
- We at SACP understand your vehicle is one of your most expensive possessions so we have invested in a state-of-the-art security system to ensure as well as being a secured compound, protected by Metal Palisade Security fences around the whole Perimeter and frequent Dog and Foot patrols day and night, our CCTV and Car Park is manned and in operation 24/7 to ensure nothing can happen to your vehicle.
- In the extremely unlikely occurrence that you have an issue with your vehicle whilst with us, we can provide you with any information you may require.
- We have successfully been awarded not just a 'Park Mark' award but also a 'Buy With Confidence' award for our new premises.
- SACP Airport Car Park is also an extremely clean, solid tarmac floored and well-lit place.
Park and Ride :
- SACP Southend Airport Car Park is less than a 5 minute drive to the airport terminal, making it an ideal stop for all customers wanting a combination of location and value for money.
- Mini-buses run on demand so no waiting around.
- As soon as you arrive at the car park the mini-bus will be waiting to whisk you to the airport.
- On your return the mini-bus will be waiting for you as you land to take you back to the car park.
- No waiting around - It couldn't be easier.
- Upon your arrival at SACP, pull into our Customer 'Drop-Off' Bay and you will be met by a member of our friendly staff who will process the required paperwork and vehicle checks / photography.
- Keys are to be handed over to our member of staff who will park your car for you.
- All keys are kept in a professional Digital Key-Safe for safe-keeping and our staff are fully insured for your vehicle.
- We do have the facility for some customers to take their keys with them, but we reserve the right to hold on to them, as these spaces are limited to a first booked basis.
- You will then be helped with your luggage onto the mini-bus and before you know it, you will be checking in and drinking a refreshing beverage in the departure lounge.
The telephone number of SMG will be provided via Booking Confirmation Email.
There will be NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND for the booking, made for the same day.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES INSIDE THE VEHICLE, IF YOU DO ON YOUR OWN RISK THEN PLEASE TAKE A RECEIPT FROM THE DRIVER
Simply Park & Fly Ltd does not take vehicles from any airport, instead the service provider (see below) takes the vehicle and they park to their own secured car park compound. You need to look for the driver of the service provider and call them on your departure and return day. All the instruction (telephone number as well) will be sent to your email account once the booking is made.
No shuttle bus is required!! Because we will meet you at the terminal.
- Please ring the driver of Southend Airport Cark Park (SACP) when you are 15 mins away from Southend Airport (SS2 6YF)
NOTE: It’s illegal to use phone while driving. It is the responsibilty of the driver/customer to follow the UK Driving and transport LAW and stop at a safer place to make or take a call.
- In the event that you do not have a Sat Nav or unsure when you will be 15 mins away, please ring us when you have just passed the Basildon turnoff on the A127 towards Southend, or if coming via the A130, ring us when you leave the A130 to get on the A127.
- If you fail to phone us when you are 15 minutes away from the airport you may have to pay the £4.50 exit fee for us to get your car out of the short stay car park. If you do arrive at the airport and haven’t phoned us, please pull up and call us before entering the short stay car park otherwise it will result in you having to pay the £4.50 exit fee.
- It is important to ring if you are running late or early. This way somebody will be aware of your situation so that assistance will be allocated accordingly.
- On arrival at Southend Airport, pull into the Short Stay Car Park (on your right - opposite the terminal) where a member of our staff will greet you.
- ur member of staff will be wearing an orange Hi-Vis with company logo and ID Badge and will process the necessary paperwork with you.
- After passing through passport control and retrieving your luggage call driver of Southend Airport Cark Park (SACP). One of the team will then inform you of the pickup details based on the security conditions. Normal procedure is we shall be waiting with your vehicle in the Short Stay Car Park.
- Please only phone once you are actually leaving the terminal building. Once we bring your vehicle into the Short Stay car park you will have 5 - 10 minutes to drive your vehicle out. After this time you will need to pay £4.50 to get your vehicle out of the car park.
- If you should, unfortunately, find that you are delayed in baggage reclaim, please advise Southend Airport Parking Teamas soon as possible.
**Southend Airport Car Park monitors your flights using Southend Airport’s arrivals webpage***
- SACP does not verify the accuracy or completeness of any flight information obtained from these sources, and disclaims any implied warranties with regard to them
- SACP shall have no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of relying on any flights information obtained from these sources which may prove to be inaccurate or incomplete