- Southend Airport Parking is a family run Airport Parking company with over 9 years’ experience in the transport and chauffeuring business.
- We take pride in the Park & Ride and Meet & Greet services we offer and will do our upmost to make sure every one of our customers is highly satisfied with our service.
- We believe that a happy customer is a repeat customer.
- We offer a convenient Park and Ride service that is the shortest for a Southend Airport car park, being a 3 - 4 minute transfer mini-bus ride to the main terminal doors, and our mini-buses leave when you want to, so no waiting around.
- Also to save even more time we offer a Meet and Greet service that is second to none.
- Have your car waiting for you as you walk out of the terminal and be off home quicker than if you used Southend Airports own onsite Car Park.
- Besides offering all our blue badge customer’s a Discounted Meet and Greet upgrade, we maintain a Loyalty scheme for our regular customers who receive a discount on every future booking for them and their Family and Friends.
- That's not all, we photograph each and every vehicle, including the speedo, as proof your vehicle is not driven more than the 1.6 miles journey from terminal to the secure CCTV, high security fenced, 24 hour Patrolled Car Park for Meet and Greet or at all for Park and Ride.
Meet and Greet :
- SACP Southend Airport Car Park offer a convenient and cost effective way to park your car at London Southend Airport.
- Travelling by aeroplane with children and elderly people can be difficult at the best of times but SACP Meet & Greet takes away a large part of that problem, both at the beginning and at the end of your trip !
- Our staff will meet you at the terminal to pick your car up from you and will be waiting with your car outside the terminal when you land.
- Our Meet and Greetservice is simple to book and simple to use.
- All you have to do is drive to London Southend Airport (call us when you are 15 minutes away) and one of our drivers will meet you outside the terminal to collect your car from you.
- All you need to do is hand over your vehicle at the nearest space to the terminal doors (a 10 second walk away).
- Your car will then be driven to our secure Car Park, which is equipped with high security fencing, flood lights and CCTV.
- The Car Park is also manned 24 hours a day as is the CCTV, which too is in operation every day 24/7.
- On your return, your car will be waiting for you, started, warm and ready, outside the terminal building ready for you to drive home straight away.
- NO waiting for a bus or walking for ages to the other side of a busy car park with all your luggage.
- Our service guarantees to save you a lot of time and gives you the satisfaction of hassle free parking.
SACP Meet & Greet is also cheaper than you think.
- We take great pride in offering customers cheap prices.
- Our Meet & Greet service is also excellent for passengers with heavy or awkward luggage such as golfers, skiers, surfers and photographers.
- Meet and Greet is also the safest option for people travelling alone.
- Travellers going away for business can also benefit from this time saving, cost effective and highly convenient service.
Your car's Security is number 1 at SACP:
- We at SACP understand your vehicle is one of your most expensive possessions so we have invested in a state-of-the-art security system to ensure as well as being a secured compound, protected by Metal Palisade Security fences around the whole Perimeter and frequent Dog and Foot patrols day and night, our CCTV and Car Park is manned and in operation 24/7 to ensure nothing can happen to your vehicle.
- In the extremely unlikely occurrence that you have an issue with your vehicle whilst with us, we can provide you with any information you may require.
- We have successfully been awarded not just a 'Park Mark' award but also a 'Buy With Confidence' award for our new premises.
- SACP Airport Car Park is also an extremely clean, solid tarmac floored and well-lit place.
Park and Ride :
- SACP Southend Airport Car Park is less than a 5 minute drive to the airport terminal, making it an ideal stop for all customers wanting a combination of location and value for money.
- Mini-buses run on demand so no waiting around.
- As soon as you arrive at the car park the mini-bus will be waiting to whisk you to the airport.
- On your return the mini-bus will be waiting for you as you land to take you back to the car park.
- No waiting around - It couldn't be easier.
- Upon your arrival at SACP, pull into our Customer 'Drop-Off' Bay and you will be met by a member of our friendly staff who will process the required paperwork and vehicle checks / photography.
- Keys are to be handed over to our member of staff who will park your car for you.
- All keys are kept in a professional Digital Key-Safe for safe-keeping and our staff are fully insured for your vehicle.
- We do have the facility for some customers to take their keys with them, but we reserve the right to hold on to them, as these spaces are limited to a first booked basis.
- You will then be helped with your luggage onto the mini-bus and before you know it, you will be checking in and drinking a refreshing beverage in the departure lounge.
The telephone number of SMG will be provided via Booking Confirmation Email.
There will be NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND for the booking, made for the same day.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES INSIDE THE VEHICLE, IF YOU DO ON YOUR OWN RISK THEN PLEASE TAKE A RECEIPT FROM THE DRIVER
Car Park full address: SACP, Unit D Millhead Way , Purdeys Industrial Estate, Rochford, Essex, SS4 1LB
Directions to SACP Car Park
- Getting to SACP Car Park couldn’t be easier if you follow these simple directions.
- Join the M25 Motorway and head for Dartford Crossing.
- Leave the M25 at junction 29 for the A127 towards Southend/Basildon.
At the Tesco’s roundabout – go straight over (3rd exit) towards Southend (Princes Ave).
At the next roundabout – turn left into Manners Way.
At the next roundabout – turn right (4th exit) into Southend Road.
At the next roundabout – turn right into Sutton Road.
At the next roundabout – turn left into Purdeys Way.
Take the 2nd road on the right into Rochehall Way.
Take the 1st road on the left into Millhead Way.
Drive all the way to the end of the road and turn left where you will see the entrance to SACP Car Park.
- There will be signs at the entrance of the Car Park so please follow these signs and one of our car park attendants will be there to greet you on your arrival.
- When you arrive at SACP, a member of our staff will process the necessary paperwork and then help you with your luggage onto the mini-bus.
- In no time at all you will be at the terminal.
- Our mini-buses run from 04.00 until 23.45 (later if delays) and depart on demand.
- Once you have your luggage please make your way to the “Short Stay Car Park” once you are in the car park please call SACP Team.
- Please do not phone us until you are in the short stay car park as each pick-up bus is only allowed 5 minutes to pick passengers up and then cannot re-enter the pick up zone for 15 minutes meaning you will have to wait.
- Calling us before you are ready to leave the terminal may result in you waiting longer for the pick-up bus to be allowed back in to pick you up.