This car park is located 4 miles approximately 12 minutes transfer to Manchester Airport from Altrincham Road, SK94LY (Based in Morley Nurseries & Tearoom)
The car park is manned 24/7 and has active CCTV in operation, electric gate access and high fencing.
Buses run on demand and we recommend arriving at least 30 mins prior to check in. If you are more than 30 minutes later than booked, you may incur additional costs.
- Upon arrival at the car park check in at reception, we may ask for your booking confirmation, so have it handy.
- Leave your keys with us, one of our trained drivers will park your vehicle up for you and your keys will be kept safe and secure until your return.
- Return instructions will be provided before you board the transfer bus to the airport.
- Drop off and pickup charges will apply £10.00 each way
- Once you have cleared customs, and you have all your luggage, call the number provided to inform us of your return.
- You will be informed on where to go to be collected, and the driver will be with you as soon as possible.
- Your vehicle will be ready to go when back at the car park.
Larger vehicles and trailers will incur a further charge and should be arranged with the car park prior to travel.
From the M56
- Exit at junction 6 from the M56 and head South East on Wilmslow Road/ A538
- At both the next 2 roundabouts, take the 2nd exit and continue on the A538
- Arriving use Morley Nurseries & Tearoom entrance.
We Simply Park & Fly Ltd does not take vehicles from any airport, instead the service provider (see below) takes the vehicle and they park to their own secured car park compound. You need to look for the driver of the service provider and call them on your departure and return day. All the instruction (telephone number as well) will be sent to your email account once the booking is made.
- From M56 heading towards Manchester leave at Junction 3a (signed A560) signposted Altrincham, Wythenshawe (ignore Junction 3 Stockport signs). Come back on yourself round the roundabout back onto M56. Leave at Junction 4 * signed Wythenshawe Centre, Turn Left and proceed along Simonsway, passing ASDA & B&M on your left. Then turn left at the next Traffic Lights into Rowlandsway. 50 yards on the left is a BP Station - Skypark Manchester up/down Helical Access Ramp is to the right and behind the BP Station. At the top of the Ramp, keep to the LEFT and come into the 8th Floor and STOP at the Barrier.
- The car park is manned 24/7 and active cctv in operation, electric gate access and high fencing.
- Terminal 1 – When you have cleared customs with your luggage call GPAR and let them know your ready for collection. Walk past WH Smiths and turn Left through to exit the terminal. This will bring you outside to Streetcars Taxi Rank, look directly across the road and you’ll see a metal framed multi storey car park (Terminal 1 Short Stay Arrivals Car Park). To the right of the multi storey is a grey hut that has a sign saying T1 Meet & Greet Self Service... Wait by the hut and the shuttle bus will drive through the barrier for over height vehicles to collect you from there.
- Terminal 2 – When you have cleared customs with your luggage call GPAR to let them know your ready for collection. Follow signs for T2 West Pick up... Once inside T2 West multi storey get in the lift and go to Level 1. Wait by the lift and the shuttle bus will collect you from there.