Heathrow Airport Parking
- Our Heathrow Airport Service providers are secure and long term carpark serving at the HeathrowAirport.
- Parking Service is availble at Terminal 2,3,4 and 5. It's easy to reach from the M25, M4 and M3 Motorways.
- We offer excellent range of Heathrow Airport Parking services for individuals, families and groups.
- Whether you are going away on a short business trip or a long holiday.
- We offer right Meet & Greet, Park & Ride, On Airport Parking services at a Heathrow Airport.
Why Choose Airport Parking?
- No need to pay extortionate prices for Taxis / Long stay car parks OR other fees!
- No need to pay for high last minute train tickets!
- No need to cart your luggage through public transport? We meet & greet you at the Airport!
- We only charge per vehicle, NOT per person, so you can split your travel costs FURTHER if you come to the airport with a group of friends or family!
Heathrow Airport Meet and Greet Parking?
- Convenience! No waiting for lengthy bus transfers
- Drive your own car straight to the airport and drop it off quickly with our Heathrow Meet & Greet service.
- Simply drive to the dedicated area in our Short Stay car park. Staff will meet you & park your car while you check in for your flight.
- No dragging heavy luggage or herding children
- No need to ask someone to drop or pick you up / High taxi prices / last minute train fairs
- Walk straight into check - in at Departures
- Drive away comfortably once you got all your bags from Arrivals
Heathrow Airport Park and Ride
- Park your car by yourself and service provider's bus will bring you to the airport.
- Car park facility is less than 8-10 minutes away from the Airport.
- The Car Park operates a 24 hour customer reception and provides complimentary shuttle bus transfers to the Airport terminal.
- 24 hours Electric gate, CCTV and holds the Park Mark Award.
- Car Park doesn't accept large vans other than the standard car.
- Direction for Park & Ride will be sent via booking confirmation email.
Heathrow Airport On-Airport Parking
- On Airport parking is very close to the check in bulding.
- Book you space in advance for Short Stay, Mid Stay and Long Stay car parks.
- However, with limited availability, we cannot guarantee you a space if you donot book in advance.
- When possible, we strongly recommend that you pre-book; especially during peak-periods.
- Your car will be parked for you for the duration of your trip
Most Suited for:
- Business travellers
- Disabled or elderly travellers
- Sports travellers with heavy or awkward luggage
How Secure is my car?
- It is our only interest to ensure high levels of security, while your car is in our custody.Your car keys are stored safely.
- All drivers are fully insured (Fully Comprehensive) to drive any customer vehicle from the airport to our secure compound and back.
- 24 hours Electric gate, CCTV and holds the Park Mark Award and holds a ''Trade Jockey Policy'' which allows to operate our business officially, putting both our minds at ease.
- No refunds are available for unused part stays.
- All Bookings Fees, MMS Charges and Cancellation Service Charges are non-refundable.
- Non Flexible products: Dates and times cannot be amended. No refund upon cancellation and no exceptions to this rule
Cancellation Notice for Flex Booking only:
- Cancellation cover for £1.50 doesn't apply for this booking, so if you wish to cancel the booking then do so 2 days before the drop off date.
- If you give us a less than 2 days (48 hour from drop off date) notice, then there will be no cancellation or refund.
- More than above notice periods, all cancelled bookings are subject to a 15.00 GBP admin charge.
NOTE: It’s illegal to use phone while driving. It is the responsibility of the driver/customer to follow the UK Driving and transport LAW and stop at a safer place to make or take a call.
Directions to Heathrow Airport
Terminals 2 and 3:
The terminals are close together at the centre of the airport site. Exit the M4 (junction 4) or M25 (junction 15) and follow signs for Heathrow Terminals 2 and 3.
Terminal 2: TW6 1EW
Terminal 3: TW6 1QG
The terminal is in the southern part of the airport site and has a separate entrance. Exit the M25 at junction 14 and follow signs for Heathrow Terminal 4. If you're coming from the M4, leave at junction 4b and follow the M25 south to junction 14. Postcode for satellite navigation: TW6 3XA
The terminal is on the Western Perimeter Road and has its own separate access road, reached from junction 14 of the M25. If you're coming from the M4, exit at junction 4b and follow the M25 south to junction 14.Postcode for satellite navigation: TW6 2GA
- We strongly recommend our customers to call the service providers once they collect the luggage in order to avoid any extra cost on their return to the UK.
- The telephone number of service provider will be provided via Booking Confirmation Email.
- There will be NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND for the booking, made for the same day.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES INSIDE THE VEHICLE, IF YOU DO ON YOUR OWN RISK THEN PLEASE TAKE A RECEIPT FROM THE DRIVER
Simply Park & Fly Ltd does not take vehicles from any airport, instead the service provider (see below) looks after the vehicle, while parked in their secured car park compound. You need to follow the instructions below for Park and Ride/ Meet and Greet service on your departure and return day. All the instruction (telephone number as well) will be sent to your email account once the booking is made. NOTE: It’s illegal to use phone while driving. It is the responsibilty of the driver/customer to follow the UK Driving and transport LAW and stop at a safer place to make or take a call.
This is a meet & greet service where you will be met at your departure terminal.Your car will be taken to the Edward Lloyd compound for the duration of your trip. The driver will met you at the designated point at the Airport and will check your vehicle before issuing with instructions for your return. Only vehicles roadworthy will be accepted by Edward Lloyd.
Please call the team of chauffeurs, when you are 30 minutes away from the airport and your chauffeur will then be dispatched to meet you at your departure terminal. It is important to let THE chauffeur know if you are running late or early so that we can ensure that we’re there to meet you.
- Terminal 2: Please follow signs for Terminal 2, as you approach the ramp stay in the far right hand lane, follow signs for Level 4. Take a ticket at the barrier and drive round to Row B.
- Terminal 3: On Departure. Please call the number provided when you are 30 minutes away from the Terminal, we will collect your car from the Short-Stay Car Park, Level 3. Row B, once you enter Level 3 follow the Off-Airport signs they will take you to the Meet and Greet bays.
- Terminal 4: On Departure. Please call the number provided when you are 30 minutes away from the Terminal, we will collect your car from the Short-Stay Car Park. Level 2, once you enter Level 2 follow the Off-Airport signs they will take you to the Meet and Greet bays.
- Terminal 5: Follow signs for Short-Stay passenger pick-up. Then stay in the far left lane which is Level 4. Follow Level 4 into the car park. Take a ticket and drive round to Level 4. Row S. We will collect the car from there. You don't pay any car park charges.
Please call once you have landed, then call again when you have collected your luggage. You will be directed from here.
The customer can amend a Flexible booking 48hrs before the departure day. No return date will be modified once the vehicle has been dropped off with the service provider. If the customer stays longer than pre-booked days, then he/she will incur an additional charge as per the standard tariff for the carpark. The customer will be prompted for an extra payment at the exit barrier in case of Park and Ride / On Airport Parking and will be need to pay using the Chip & Pin device. In case of Meet and Greet, the customer will be charged by the driver on the return day.