We would always advise customers pre-book their Glasgow Airport Parking via Simply Park and Fly Ltd as this is the only way to GUARANTEE your space.
By doing this, you ensure that the car parks are expecting your arrival and you are also able to take advantage of our new self check-in service which will rapidly speed up your arrival process.
Pre-booking via Simply Park and Fly also GUARANTEES you the cheapest prices, as the non pre-booking prices are considerably higher.
- We would recommend that you simply book your parking as soon as you know your final travel dates.
- Many of our customers book up to a year in advance to guarantee their space and get next years service, at this years price!
Transport to the airport
- The service provide (car park) has shuttle buses which are included within the price you are quoted for the car parking and these run an on demand service.
- The service provide (car park) recommends you arrive at least 40 minutes before your airline check-in desk opens.
On arrival at car park
- You will see the drive through check-in bay. Once you have checked in, please park in your allocated space and keep your car keys!
- There are bus stops around the car park or you can make your way to the reception room where you can take advantage of the vending machines and baggage weighing facilities.
- The shuttle bus runs an on demand service and will transfer you to the airport in the shortest time possible.
Pay when book
- In order for your booking to be confirmed, you must pay at the time of booking.
Car park security and insurance
- The service provide (car park) has secure perimeter fencing, with security cameras and the premises are manned at all times.
- The full Terms and Conditions of Parking and Insurance are displayed at the reception of the service provide (car park) area.
Flight delays and overstayed than booking period
- Simply Park and fly understands that these are circumstances out with your control. Such events can be stressful, you can call at 020 3086 7376 and extend your parking or email at email@example.com.
- If you do not inform in advance then any outstanding bills can be settled on arrival back to UK by the service provide (car park) and your vehicle will be parked safely until you return..
Keep vehicle keys
- The service provide (car park) operate a self-parking system and so there is no need for the service provide to keep your keys.
- Adopting this type of parking offers the customer’s surety that they will return to their vehicle exactly how they left it.
Changes in prices
- The service provide (car park) monitors all the competitor’s prices on a daily basis to ensure that they provide the most competitive prices for Glasgow Airport Parking to the customers.
- As a result, the prices can change on a daily basis and so a price quote is only valid at the time of booking.
- Also, please remember that by booking directly through this website, the prices will not be beaten!
Automatic check-in system
- The service provide (car park) has invested heavily in a new state of the art ANPR system that allows the custoemrs to check in via the number plate, this service allows for complete convenience and ensures the quickest and easiest check-in's.
- Simply approach the barrier and the automatic number plate recognition system will read the number plate and allows the customer to enter into the car park.
New bus stop outside international arrivals at Glasgow Airport
- Our service provide (car park) are delighted to be the only off airport parking service which has a bus stop pick-up and drop-off directly outside International Arrivals.
- Having listened to our customers, the service provide (car park) now offer this unique service which takes you closer to the airport terminal and ensures that you remain dry no matter the weather conditions.
The Booking Confirmation Email. will be sent once the parking is confirmed.
There will be NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND for the booking, made for the same day.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES INSIDE THE VEHICLE, IF YOU DO ON YOUR OWN RISK THEN PLEASE TAKE A RECEIPT FROM THE DRIVER
Please note that the car park has a vehicle height restriction of 2.1m (7ft) and does not accept the following vehicles: mini-buses, high-sided vehicles, mobile homes, Lorries, caravans or vehicles with trailers (The car park does not accept long-wheel-based or extended-wheel-based vans).
Find Direct Parking Car Parking
Direct Parking is Glasgow's closest off-airport car park, offering self-parking and an on-demand shuttle service back and forward to the airport with a 2 minute travel time.
Car Park Address
- Unfortunately we are unable to obtain a unique postcode for our car park; therefore you must enter BOTH the postcode and first line of address to arrive without delay.
First line of address and postcode: 55 West March Road, Paisley, PA3 1BF
- Full details of the return procedure will be given on arrival at the Car Park by the service provider.