About Maple Manor Parking
- Maple Manor is a family run business which runs 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We have been providing a reliable, convenient and secure Stansted Airport Parking service at Stansted for years.
- Starting as a small family business running from home 20 years ago, our commitment to providing a friendly, affordable and reliable service to all of our customers is why Maple Manor is now the largest and most popular Meet & Greet.
- Each year we continue to grow thanks to 95% of our customers who always re-book. Our continued growth is reliant upon our customers being completely satisfied with our service and always coming back to us each time they travel. The majority of our new business is through personal recommendation from our happy customers, which is something that we are very proud of.
So why Choose Maple Manor Parking?
- The vehicles are all parked in our secure compounds ranging from between 2 and 6 miles from the Airport and are all private property.
- Maple Manor regularly handles over 500 cars each day and the security of every vehicle is always our top priority.
- Our friendly and experienced drivers are comprehensively insured (with Tradex Ltd.) to drive your vehicle and are used to driving most types of vehicle.
- Our Meet & Greet service is ideal for those traveling with children, mature passengers, disabled drivers or customers who just want an easy, convenient and trouble free way to start and finish a holiday.
We're also very Dependable
- Maple Manor is a member of the British Parking Association (BPA) - membership no. 30302.
- We are also members of the Airport Valet Parking Contractors Association (AVPCA).
- Meet & Greet 2.8m - vehicles must also fit into a standard sized parking space
Vehicle Restrictions: Parking is for cars only and cars must fit in to a standard sized parking space (2.4m wide x 4.8m long). Extra charges will apply for cars that do not fit in to a standard parking space and must be arranged with Maple Manor prior to the drop off date. Very large vehicles and minibuses may be refused if prior arrangements are not made. Minibuses / vehicles with more than 8 passenger seats cannot be accepted for Meet & Greet services.
Illegal Vehicles: It's your responsibility to make sure that your vehicle has road tax, holds a valid MOT certificate and is roadworthy / legal. If your car isn't legal or safe to drive, Maple Manorwill not be able to drive it to the car park, and you will not be able to get a refund.
Late Returns: If your return is delayed and you park for longer than you have booked, extra days parking will be charged at £10 per day or part day after your booked return date.
Early Returns: If you are returning ahead of schedule, please telephone Maple Manor ASAP. They must have 24 hrs notice (or as much notice as possible) so that they can make sure the vehicle is ready and you are not kept waiting on your return. Refunds cannot be given for part used bookings.
Disabled Facilities: Meet & Greet - Met at the terminal so not applicable - please contact airport for disabled assistance from the Set Down Area
We Simply Park & Fly Ltd does not take vehicles from any airport, instead the service provider (see below) takes the vehicle and they park to their own secured car park compound. You need to look for the driver of the service provider and call them on your departure and return day. All the instruction (telephone number as well) will be sent to your email account once the booking is made.
- Telephone to Maple Manor Stansted.
- Please call Maple Manor when you are 10 minutes away from Stansted Airport.
NOTE: It’s illegal to use phone while driving. It is the responsibilty of the driver/customer to follow the UK Driving and transport LAW and stop at a safer place to make or take a call.
- Leave the M11 by the slip road at Junction 8 Southbound or Junction 8a North Bound
- At the end of the road, follow it round to the left onto A120 Thremhall Avenue
- You'll come to a large roundabout,take the 3rd exit onto A120 Thremhall Avenue
- Continue down this road and keep left towards the Bassingbourn Roundabout and take the 2nd Exit onto Thremhall Avenue
- At the next roundabout Coopers end roundabout take the third exit onto Terminal Road South.
- Follow signs for the Set Down Area Zone C where you will be met by your driver
- Once you have collected all of your luggage and have cleared the passport control call the service provider to let them know.
- Make your way out to the Express Set Down Pick Up area.
- Your car will be returned in Zone C by the three flag poles.
- Please look out for your car.
- You will need to show this receipt to the bus driver to identify yourself.
- On occasion the meeting point may change at short notice, you will be told when you call if this will affect you