Why choose Luton Park and Ride
- Luton Airport Park & Ride does only Park & Ride service at Luton Airport.
- Car park facility is less than 4-5 minutes away from the Airport.
- The Car Park operates a 24 hour customer reception and provides complimentary shuttle bus transfers to the Airport terminal.
- Luton Airport Park & Ride provide safe and reliable parking for 1,200 vehicles
- We can accept maximum of five persons per booking
The benefits of Luton Airport Park & Ride Parking service include:
- Great value for money – Luton Airport Park & Ride parking is comparable in price to airport self-park options
- Secure car parks with 24 hour security
- Accredited service - our services are preferred for many large businesses and travel agents.
Facilities for disabled passengers:
- Luton Airport Park & Ride will take all reasonable steps to accommodate disabled passengers, please notify them of your requirements.
- Please note, Luton Airport Park & Ride operate Minibuses and are unable to accommodate wheelchairs at this time.
- Chauffeurs are comprehensively insured to drive your car if needed to move. Cars are stored subject to the car park's terms and conditions.
- The Car Park accepts passenger cars only, with a maximum of five persons permitted to use the free Airport transfer service.
- Note: The service provider doesn't accept minibuses, high-sided long vehicles, mobile homes, Lorries, caravans, vehicles with trailers & extended-wheel-based vans.
- While your vehicle remains in a secure compound at all times, Luton Airport Park & Ride Airport Parking will not accept claims for loss or damage, with the exception of collision damage caused by a parking operative.
- Should your vehicle develop a mechanical or electrical fault, you remain responsible for its resolution and the onward transportation of your vehicle and party members.
- No refunds are available for unused part stays.
- All Bookings Fees, MMS Charges and Cancellation Service Charges are non-refundable.
- Cancellation cover for £1.50 doesn't apply for this booking, so if you wish to cancel the booking then do so 2 days before the drop off date.
- If you give us a less than 2 days (48 hour from drop off date) notice, then there will be no cancellation or refund.
- More than above notice periods, all cancelled bookings are subject to a 15.00 GBP admin charge.
- NOTE: It’s illegal to use phone while driving. It is the responsibilty of the driver/customer to follow the UK Driving and transport LAW and stop at a safer place to make or take a call.
The telephone number of Luton Airport Park & Ride will be provided via Booking Confirmation Email.
As the company cannot verify what items are left in your vehicle, we would kindly request that you remove any loose items such as Sat Navs, loose cash, sunglasses etc, IF YOU DO ON YOUR OWN RISK THEN PLEASE TAKE A RECEIPT FROM THE DRIVER
- Take a exit at junction 10 (M1) and follow the sign for the Luton Airport.
- Continue onto the New Airport Way(A505)
- Keep right to stay on New Airport Way(A505)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Vauxhall Way/A505
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit (Green Gates into Restricted usage road)
- Arrive at Airport Parking Luton Park & Ride
- Eaton Green Rd, Luton LU2 9LD, UK
- As you drive into the Airport Parking Luton Park & Ride Car Park, keep right and follow the road ahead.
- Alternatively, you can use the following post code in your Sat Nav: LU2 9HD
- There is a Shell service station up the road and a coach park
- On arrival at the access road to Airport Parking Park & Ride, continue straight ahead to the car park.
- Proceed to the vehicle drop-off area in front of the Customer Reception.
- Our Attendant will greet you and present you with a return card, featuring your vehicle identification.
- Our Attendant will load your luggage allowing you to board our shuttle luggage free
- Our Attendant will park your vehicle for you.
- Your shuttle will depart as quickly as possible, and always within 20 minutes.
- Special Note: While the journey time to the Terminal is typically 10 minutes, please allow extra time if travelling during the rush hour.
- After you have cleared customs, please call the office team to request the collection.
- Our shuttle will meet you at Bus Stop O, inside the Passenger Car Drop off area.
- All our shuttles are easily identified by our brand logo (Premium Park and Ride).
- Our drivers will be pleased to load your luggage and have you back with your car within 10 minutes.
- On return to Customer Reception, please present your return card to receive your keys.
- Your vehicle will be parked nearby in the exit lane ready to go home.