Drivefly offers an excellent range of airport parking services for individuals, families and groups. Whether you are going away on a short business trip or a long holiday, Drivefly can offer you the right Meet and Greet parking services at a range of UK Airports.
Why Choose Airport Parking?
- No need to pay extortionate prices for Taxis / Long stay car parks OR other fees!
- No need to pay for high last minute train tickets!
- No need to cart your luggage through public transport? We meet & greet you at the Airport!
- We only charge per vehicle, NOT per person, so you can split your travel costs FURTHER if you come to the airport with a group of friends or family!
Why choose Meet and Greet Parking?
- Convenience! No waiting for lengthy bus transfers
- No dragging heavy luggage or herding children
- No need to ask someone to drop or pick you up / High taxi prices / last minute train fairs
- Walk straight into check - in at Departures
- Drive away comfortably once you got all your bags from Arrivals
Why choose Park and Ride Parking?
- Park your car by yourself and service provider's bus will bring you to the airport.
- Car park facility is less than 10 minutes away from the Airport.
- 24 hours Electric gate, CCTV.
- Car Park doesn't accept large vans other than the standard car.
Most Suited for:
- Business travellers
- Disabled or elderly travellers
- Sports travellers with heavy or awkward luggage
How Secure is my car?
- It is our only interest to ensure high levels of security, while your car is in our custody.
- Your car keys are stored safely.
- ALL our drivers are fully insured (Fully Comprehensive) to drive any customer vehicle from the airport to our secure compound and back.
- We hold a ''Trade Jockey Policy'' which allows to operate our business officially, putting both our minds at ease.
Exit Fee (Meet & Greet only):
- The booking fee includes £5.60 to cover the cost of charges now being levied by Heathrow Airport to all Meet & Greet operators. This is for the use of the forecourts at drop-off and new designated collection areas within the short term car parks.
- According to Heathrow Airport Authorities, the car park exit fee is £5.60 (15mins cost). Time starts from the time when the vehicle enters into the terminal till are leaving the terminal. On your return to the UK, if the customer leaves the Airport premises within 15 minutes of receiving/collecting the vehicle from the service provider, then the exit fee will be paid by the service provider.
- If for any personal reasons the customer stays beyond 15mins at the terminal after collecting the vehicle from the service provider on return to the UK, then the customer needs to pay the exit fee at the barrier.
- We strongly recommend our customers to call the service providers once they collect the luggage in order to avoid any extra cost on their return to the UK.
The telephone number of Drivefly will be provided via Booking Confirmation Email.
There will be NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND for the booking, made for the same day.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES INSIDE THE VEHICLE, IF YOU DO ON YOUR OWN RISK THEN PLEASE TAKE A RECEIPT FROM THE DRIVER
Simply Park & Fly Ltd does not take vehicles, instead the service provider (see below) provides the facility of secured car park compound. You need to follow the car park address of the service provider and instructions below. All other instruction (telephone number as well) will be sent to your email account once the booking is made.
This service is for T2, T3, T4 &T5 Only (Shuttle goes directly to T2, T3 and T5: For T4: catch the Heathrow Express train from T2 & T3)
Address: Drivefly Park & Ride, Trout Road, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 7FX
Heathrow (LHR) (Open from 4.00am - Midnight)
- Exit M4 at Junction 4
- Use the left lane to take the A408 exit to Uxbridge
- Keep left and continue straight to Stockley Road/A408 for 0.4 miles
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit and stay on Stockley Road/A408 for 1 mile (Go through two roundabouts).
- At the lights, continue straight on to Trout Road for 0.1 miles and Drivefly Park & Ride will be signposted on your left hand side.
When you arrive at the car park, park your car in one of the designated drop off bays and unload your luggage. Check in with reception and hand over your keys, then we will transfer you to your designated terminal.
It takes around 15-20 minutes to reach the terminal and buses run every 10-15 minutes.
From T2 and T3 you'll need to catch the Heathrow Express train to T4 from Heathrow Central Station. It takes 20 minutes.
- Instructions will be given on arrival.