Avg Shuttle Wait Time
This is a meet and greet , No transfers required.
1. We are PARK MARK accredited by the Metropolitan Police (Heathrow) and the British Parking Association (BPA) and in addition, have been accepted as a Heathrow Airport Limited (HAL) account holding company.
2. All our drivers will be in uniform & in High vis with “Airside Parking” marked on them as required by HAL terms and conditions
3. All drivers will have ID cards.
4. Our current waiting time by customer is less than 10 minutes on all terminal.
5. We will have our captains on terminals 2,3 & 5 from 5am to 11pm every day – 7 days a week.
6. All our drivers are experienced & CRB/DBS checked as required by HAL.
7. Our captain completes operational reports twice a day, and all captains have to follow our key handling procedure.
8. All drivers sign our company mobile telephone policy and adhere to it.
9. Our yard is only 10 minutes away from Heathrow terminal 2, 3, 4 & 5.
10. Our yard capacity is 550 cars.
11. We have 24 hour security, including a guard at our yard.
We Simply Park & Fly Ltd does not take vehicles from any airport, instead the service provider (see below) takes the vehicle and they park to their own secured car park compound. You need to look for the driver of the service provider and call them on your departure and return day.
Arrival Procedure :
MEETING POINTS ON ARRIVAL
Terminal 2 - (Postcode TW6 1EW)
Terminal 3 - (Postcode TW6 1QG)
Terminal 4 - (Postcode TW6 3XA)
Terminal 5 - (Postcode TW6 2GA)
DAMAGE CLAIMS WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN BY CUSTOMER, DATED AND TIMED AT THE TIME OF DROP OFF WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
ANY COMPLAINTS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF COLLECTING THE CAR BACK FROM AIRSIDE PARKING LTD.