No shuttle bus is required!! Because we will meet you at the terminal (Passengers' Drop Off Area -FORECOURT)
ALL AIRPORT ACCESS AND EXIT FEES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- As a Gatwick Approved Meet and Greet Operator we provide a collection and return of your car to the terminal forecourt - You can't get closer.
- This does meet and greet the most convenient airport parking available 24/7 365 days per year.
- No need to wait for transfer buses.
- Our meet and greet parking is ideal for families, business travellers and people with heavy, awkward luggage such as skis or golf clubs and for less mobile clients.
- All our drivers are mature, uniformed, carry I.D. And are fully insured to drive your vehicle.
GATWICK AIRPORT APPROVED MEET AND GREET OPERATOR SCHEME MEMBER
- Our car parks are secure and hold the Park Mark accreditation, meaning they have been risk assessed by the Police.
- Your meet and greet will be conducted on the terminal forecourt.
- Gatwick Airport has introduced the Approved Operator Scheme effective from 10th July 2013. One of the main objectives of the scheme is to afford recognition to Meet and Greet operators that meet minimum standards of customer service and to ensure that passengers can identify such operators.
- Approved operators must have Buy with Confidence accreditation from Trading Standards and have the British Parking Association ParkMark award on all operational car parks, meaning they have been risk assessed by the Police for security.
- There are no other recognized awards for car park security.
ABC Gatwick Meet & Greet is a Subsidiary of Help-Me-Park.com Ltd
IMPORTANT INFO :
- If you do not provide your return flight details while making the booking, be sure you provide these details at the later stage to Simply Park And Fly by telephone or by an email, otherwise verify these details at the terminal when handing over your car to the Driver.
- Tyres are required to meet the legal limits
- Vehicle must be short wheel based (less than 5.2 metres in length)
- Vehicle should have the correct level of engline fluids
- Have sufficient petrol as it is parked off airport
- Vehicle must have valid MOT
- Vehicle must have valid Road Tax
- Vehcile must be safe to drive
- No trailers are are accepted
- We do not have a height restriction for Vehicle
The telephone number of ABC Parking Gatwick will be provided via Booking Confirmation Email.
There will be NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND for the booking, made for the same day.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES INSIDE THE VEHICLE, IF YOU DO ON YOUR OWN RISK THEN PLEASE TAKE A RECEIPT FROM THE DRIVER
We Simply Park & Fly Ltd does not take vehicles from any airport, instead the service provider (see below) takes the vehicle and they park to their own secured car park compound. You need to look for the driver of the service provider and call them on your departure and return day. All the instruction will be sent to your email account once the booking is made. NOTE: It’s illegal to use phone while driving. It is the responsibilty of the driver/customer to follow the UK Driving and transport LAW and stop at a safer place to make or take a call.
All customer will receive a text message (from the service provider) half an hour before the scheduled arrival time. Please call back with your actual time of arrival at the terminal to the number provided in text and in booking confirmaiton email.
GATWICK NORTH TERMINAL
- Follow the signs for PASSENGER DROP OFF
- Please be sure to take the right hand lane
- Drive between the Sofitel Hotel/Premier Inn Hotel and the central reservation and park
- Your driver will find you, check your vehicle and give you return instructions with a map.
- Post Code: RH6 0PJ ( Note: follow until you see the entrance to North Terminal only)
GATWICK SOUTH TERMINAL
- Follow the signs for PASSENGER DROP OFF
- Drive to the Orange Area at the far end and park in the last lay-bys
- Your driver will find you, check your vehicle and give you return instructions with a map
- Post Code: RH6 0NP ( Note: follow until you see the entrance to South Terminal only)
- Your car will be returned to this location
Important Info: If you do not provide your return flight details while making the booking, be sure you provide these details at the later stage to Simply Park And Fly by telephone or by an email, otherwise verify these details at the terminal when handing over your car to the Driver.
- ABC Gatwick will sent a text message as you land.
- Please call back when you have collected your luggage.
- If you do not have luggage to collect please call the service provider as soon as possible.
- Your car will be returned to where you dropped it off.
Please note the driver will not be able to take your car and you will have to make other arrangements to park your car. Your contract will be deemed to have started and you will not be able to claim a refund if
- The vehicel tyre tread on each tyre that is not within the legal limit or
- You booked trailers or any vehicle that is not short wheel based (mores than 5.2 metres in length) or
- Vehicle does not have correct level of engline fluids, sufficient petrol, valid MOT, Road Tax & safe to drive