MORE ABOUT RELYON PARKING
- Relyon Hire and Transport has been storing cars for over 25 years in a private, secure compound with CCTV, security patrols and dogs.
- Relyon business is derived mainly from holiday-makers travelling through Dover Docks and, more recently, Eurotunnel parking (subject to an additional charge) - our site here is only minutes away from the docks and approximately 20 minutes from Eurotunnel. If it's Dover port parking you seek then look no further than Relyon.
- In Dover, Relyon are situated approximately two and a half miles from the Docks, on the Coombe Valley Industrial Estate.
- Relyon runs shuttle buses to and from all the ports in Dover, and this service is included in our rates.
- The Relyon Group is very diverse and incorporates Relyon Transport, Relyon Removals and Storage, Relyon Parking and Relyon Van Hire.
DOVER CRUISE TERMINAL OFF SITE PARKING AT RELYON
- At Relyon Cruise Parking, we offer a complimentary, door to door shuttle service from our 2 acre site, on the outskirts of Dover.
- After your long and tiresome car journey, let Relyon takes the strain and transport you from car parking facilities, directly to the cruise terminal at the Dover Cruise Port.
- Relyon uniformed staff will greet you, remove your luggage from your vehicle, load them on to the minibuses or coaches and transport them with you, directly to the cruise terminal at Dover, where the porters await you.
- You can rest assured that your vehicle will be safe and secure at Relyon parking facility, with 24 hour manning, security patrols, CCTV and the area is often patrolled by the Police.
- Upon your return from your stress free and relaxing cruise, Relyon will be waiting for you at your Terminal of arrival at the Dover Cruise Port.
- Having prepared your vehicle for your return, we will transport you directly to our parking facilities at Relyon Cruise
- Relyon measures the success, by the high volume of repeated customers they receive and are also highly recommended by Travel Agents, Internet Portals, local hotels and the cruise operators that you use.
NOTE: It’s illegal to use phone while driving. It is the responsibilty of the driver/customer to follow the UK Driving and transport LAW and stop at a safer place to make or take a call.
The telephone number of Relyon Parking will be provided via Booking Confirmation Email.
As the company cannot verify what items are left in your vehicle, we would kindly request that you remove any loose items such as Sat Navs, loose cash, sunglasses etc, IF YOU DO ON YOUR OWN RISK THEN PLEASE TAKE A RECEIPT FROM THE DRIVER
Relyon Car Park Address
- Poulton Close, Coombe Valley Road, Dover, Kent, CT17 0HL
- FROM M20/A20: Drive into Dover passing over 3 roundabouts before joining Snargate Street.
- Take the 1st exit from the 4th roundabout leading to York Street. Follow the road to the next roundabout and take the 2nd exit, which will bring you onto the High Street.
- Continue through 4 sets of traffic lights and turn left into Coombe Valley Road at the 5th set of lights.
- Continue to the next roundabout and take the 1st exit off, bringing you into Poulton Close Industrial Estate.
- Continue for a short distance, the car park is on the right just past Coombes Kitchen Cafe.
- FROM M2/A2: Leave M2 at J7 and take the A2 to Dover.
- Drive directly into Dover heading for Whitfield roundabout where McDonalds is located.
- Take the 4th exit off the roundabout onto Whitfield Hill. Take the 1st exit off the next roundabout joining London Road (A256).
- Continue passing the 1st set of lights at Crabble and continue to the bottom of the road where there are lights adjacent to Hollis Motors.
- Continue through the lights onto Buckland Ave. Carry on straight through the 3rd set of traffic lights and turn right into Cherry Tree Ave.
- Go to the end of the road, at the lights turn right, and then take the 1st left at the next set of lights into Coombe Valley Road.
- Please arrive at the Car Park at least 45 minutes before you are due to check in at the Port.
- You are more than welcome to arrive at the Car Park anytime earlier if you wish to do so.
- Customers are asked to drive direct to the compound and report to Reception.
- A member of Relyon staff will book your car in.
- You will then be asked to unload your luggage; we are more than willing to lend a hand if needed.
- When you have everything you need out of your car please hand in your car key to Reception.
- A Relyon bus driver will help you and your luggage into the Courtesy shuttle bus.
- We will also park your car for you.
Shuttle Bus Service
- Shuttle buses are available on a 24 hour basis.
Distance to Port
- The distance from the car park to the Port is 2.5 miles. Total transfer can take 20 minutes.
- Relyon drivers are insured to drive customer’s cars. At all other times customers cars are parked under their owners insurance.
Western Docks (Cruise Terminal)
- Our shuttle buses are in position at the Cruise terminal at 0745 waiting to bring you and your luggage back to the car park.
- We will keep shuttling to and fro until everybody is off the Cruise ship.