Drivefly offers an excellent range of airport parking services for individuals, families and groups. Whether you are going away on a short business trip or a long holiday, Drivefly can offer you the right Meet and Greet parking services at a range of UK Airports.
Why Choose Airport Parking?
- No need to pay extortionate prices for Taxis / Long stay car parks OR other fees!
- No need to pay for high last minute train tickets!
- No need to cart your luggage through public transport? We meet & greet you at the Airport!
- We only charge per vehicle, NOT per person, so you can split your travel costs FURTHER if you come to the airport with a group of friends or family!
Why choose Meet and Greet Parking?
- Convenience! No waiting for lengthy bus transfers
- No dragging heavy luggage or herding children
- No need to ask someone to drop or pick you up / High taxi prices / last minute train fairs
- Walk straight into check - in at Departures
- Drive away comfortably once you got all your bags from Arrivals
Most Suited for:
- Business travellers
- Disabled or elderly travellers
- Sports travellers with heavy or awkward luggage
How Secure is my car?
- It is our only interest to ensure high levels of security, while your car is in our custody.
- Firstly the car itself is parked within the Airport perimeter.
- Your car keys are stored safely.
- ALL our drivers are fully insured (Fully Comprehensive) to drive any customer vehicle from the airport to our secure compound and back
- We hold a ''Trade Jockey Policy'' which allows to operate our business officially, putting both our minds at ease!
The telephone number of Drivefly will be provided via Booking Confirmation Email.
There will be NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND for the booking, made for the same day.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES INSIDE THE VEHICLE, IF YOU DO ON YOUR OWN RISK THEN PLEASE TAKE A RECEIPT FROM THE DRIVER
We Simply Park & Fly Ltd does not take vehicles from any airport, instead the service provider (see below) takes the vehicle and they park to their own secured car park compound. You need to look for the driver of the service provider and call them on your departure and return day. All the instruction (telephone number as well) will be sent to your email account once the booking is made.
- You will be called 20-30 minutes prior to your arrival time to confirm your drop off time.
- If you do NOT receive a call, please call the driver when you are 15- 20 minutes away from the terminal.
NOTE: It’s illegal to use phone while driving. It is the responsibilty of the driver/customer to follow the UK Driving and transport LAW and stop at a safer place to make or take a call.
- On arriving at the airport, follow signs for Short Stay Carpark 2 OR 3.
- You need to enter the “Valet Parking” Carpark, which is just before Car park 3 and inbetween Car park 2/3.
- Take a ticket from the barrier before entering the “Valet Parking” car park and hand this to your driver.
- Once you have entered the Valet Parking car park, proceed to park in bays 25,26,27,39,40,41,42
- You will be greeted by one of our chauffeurs at the prearranged meeting point, who will have all your booking details and will be wearing a black jacket with our Drivefly company logo on it.
Sat-Navigation postcode: B26 3QJ
Please call the driver once you have collected all of your luggage. In case of any delays please let us know.
Our chauffeur will deliver your vehicle to the agreed pick up point at the airport.
*Depending on the product you have paid for; you may be required to pay for the airport exit fee on your return. Please ask our driver for clarification.